therese

valar morghulis

i love books. i love every kind of book. i just want to hug them all but i can't. can't hug every book, can't hug every book. (to the tune of "can't hug every cat."

The Young Elites
Marie Lu
Under the Dome: A Novel
Stephen King

The Autumn Book Tag

Because my blog contains more or less only reviews, I thought it was time to change things up a little and do something fun: a tag!

I wasn't tagged by anyone, this was literally just the first thing on my dashboard, but who cares about that, right?

This tag originated on youtube and was originally created by Dany on Books.

1. What is your favorite thing about autumn?

Nothing, really. It rains and it rains and it rains, and it's grey and cold and wet. It's not for me. The one good thing about this season is the autumn break. I can't wait for that.

2. What book on your shelves reminds you of school?

"Matilda" by Roald Dahl. She was my hero and I always tried to be like her in school. Actually, I still try to be like her in school. I'm not as smart or as nice (or as powerful), but I can try, right?

cover of matilda

3. Find a book on your shelf which has something Autumn related on the cover.

Anna Dressed in Blood. I haven't read it yet, but it has flying leaves and bare trees. You can't get more autumn-y than that, am I right?

anna dressed in blood cover

4. What is your favourite horror/Halloween story?

I hate horror and I have never read any horror, so N/A. (Maybe if I read Anna Dressed in Blood that will be my favorite)

5. What is your favourite horror film?

Same as above.

6. Which book release are you most looking forward to this Autumn?

There are three very interesting and very exciting books coming out! I honestly don't remember the last time there was a book fall as good as this one.

"House of Hades" by Rick Riordan, "Never Fade" by Alexandra Bracken and "Allegiant" by Veronica Roth. These are all sequels to amazing books, and I can't wait to see where the story takes us this time.

house of hades covernever fade coverallegiant cover

Don't they all look beautiful? *dreamy sigh*

7. Which film release are you most looking forward to this Autumn?

I'm not really sure what's coming out in the next couple of months, but I'm just gonna go through the list of "coming" movies on the website of my local movie theatre, and mention all the movies that looks interesting, and put a link to the trailer.

Gåten Ragnarok - this is a norwegian movie, but despite of that it looks really badass. The effects looks good, the story sounds interesting and the script sounds good. I think this will be a great family movie.

Diana - I'm slightly obsessed with royalty at the moment, and although I'm not extremely interested in Princess Diana's story, this is still a must-watch for a royal watcher like me.

Ender's Game - I wasn't a huge fan of the book, but I think it will translate very well to the big screen and I'm excited about that.

Catching Fire - obviously, who doesn't look forward to this? No more needs to be said.

8. Show three books that you are hoping to read this season.

"The Book Thief" by Markus Zusak.

"Hurt" by Tabitha Suzuma. This was one of my most anticipated books of this fall, but it's already been released so I couldn't mention it in question #6.

"Unwind" by Neal Shusterman. I haven't been in the mood for dystopian for so long, and I'm still not in the mood, but I've had this on my shelf for a long time and I really want to read it.

the book thief coverhurt coverunwind cover

That is the end of this tag, I hope you enjoyed reading it.

I TAG EVERYONE! Do it. All of you. Have fun! (and you should comment here if you do it so we can be friends)