therese

valar morghulis

i love books. i love every kind of book. i just want to hug them all but i can't. can't hug every book, can't hug every book. (to the tune of "can't hug every cat."

The Young Elites
Marie Lu
Under the Dome: A Novel
Stephen King

Hide and Seek by Sara Shepard

The Lying Game #4: Hide and Seek - Sara Shepard
Oh my god. Everytime you think "Oh, this book is kinda 'meh', it needs to pick up" Sara Shepard drops a bombshell that leaves you literally dizzy and shaking for the next couple of chapters. I can't believe what I just read. I'm shocked. In shock.

I'm so excited for the next book. Will Becky realise she's talking to Emma and not Sutton? I keep imagine that Emma just left Becky, but it's not like they've seen each other since Emma was five.

As usual, Sara Shepard follows a formula. 1: Emma finds a new suspect. 2: Emma investigates the suspect. 2: Emma clears the suspect, very much like how they do it in Pretty Little Liars. It's repetitive, but it has almost never failed to keep me on the edge of my seat.

This installment in the series was good, better than "Two Truths and a Lie", which I didn't like, but not quite as good as "Never Have I Ever", which remains my favorite so far.

I no longer know who to trust. I like Ethan, he seems nice and it's good that Emma has someone to lean on, but I also feel like he's enjoying his newfound popularity a little too much. There has to be a hidden agenda there somewhere. Other than that, I don't know what to say, the killer could be anyone and I'm aching to find out who did it.